Friday, September 10, 2010

Don't you just want to smell her hair?

Lois Lane's Super-Perfume!
Superman's Girlfriend Lois Lane
DC Comics
Cover and Story Art by Kurt Schaffenberger
Script by Robert Bernstein

Number 68
1966

Lois Lane looks like she would smell great! She really does. And you can't underestimate the power of scent. Whether it is an expensive cologne or chocolate chip cookies, you're going to have a reaction. (Hopefully not the same reactions because that just isn't healthy.)

In Lois Lane's Super-Perfume! Lois seems to have stumbled across the secret of Cleopatra's irresistibly.

Will Lois finally be able to claim the man of her dreams?


Good rule of thumb: Unless you're wearing fangs, NEVER say yes to pancake make-up.




Lois honey, you're just fooling yourself. It's ME your meant to be with! But don't worry. I'm patient. You'll come around eventually and I'll be waiting. ♥



Let me get this straight, millions of dollars spent on products promising to make you more appealing to the opposite sex that don't actually work. And this is different how?



Oh Superman, I hate you SO.

5 comments:

  1. How the hell does Lois EVER make deadlines?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, the smell of pulp paper overwhelms my imagination whenever I see a comic, even on a screen, and Lois must smell like that.

    Weird aside, there is a perfume called "Nude" that transports me back to the the guinea pig cage of my childhood( musky with a little fruit and wood chips)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rob! I think the fact that she actually makes her deadlines despite all the craziness is why she IS the Worlds Most Famous Girl Reporter!

    Snidely: I too love the smell of old books. It always reminds me of hunting through used bookstores back in college.

    I have also always love the lemony scent of Channel Pour Monsier and, despite the fact that it is for men, have worn it for years. Of course I have run out and crossing town to Saks seems like a pain, so now I only get the lemony thrill from using Pine Sol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is actually a specific scent to a whole bunch of comics that I love, like walking into a comic store especially one with a significant supply of back issues.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember the first comic book shop I went into. It smelled of old comics (ya don't say!) and petunia oil.

    ReplyDelete